CHALLENGING PHOTOGRAPHY

Posted by Rupesh Kumar Karki
The above topic in itself is very explanatory "Challenging" a way of testing your own ability. Whatever job you do unless and until you keep some demanding situation, queries and testing condition,  you will never develop a creative mind to perform that job. When all these come to one's mind automatically a person starts thinking in a creative way and when a job is done creatively it is always appreciable. Appreciation comes with hard work and dedication along with the creative mind.
Photography is also something that demands creativity in your daily activity of looking at even a small thing with some story telling concept. one of the photos that I captured was also dramatic and the story behind that was One day I was eating egg in my breakfast and suddenly something strike to my mind of making some faces on it and after completing my art on eggs then I thought of creating early morning love scene with hand made a woolen muffler and a scarf with one of the egg face looking at them astonishingly!!!
Egg-Triplets
Sketch of Face on Eggs and Creating a Story

The above photograph is taken with Nikon D5500, Lens 55-200mm, ISO-100, Aperture- f/5.3, Shutter Speed- 1/250Sec, Focal Length- 175mm.
I don't know how successful I am in this art work and scene creation but I know one thing that I have to move ahead with some more improvement in my work. The best thing for any photographer is when he hears words of appreciation towards his creativity. He considers as if he has been awarded the best award. Therefore, my suggestion is to think big and definitely something great will come out. I tried some of the concepts where I can put forward my creativity and below is one of the examples of that.
Phoenix
Liquid Color Drop in a Glass of Water
The above photo has already been shared by me in my previous blog where I have mentioned each and every thing. I did some editing in this photo using Photoshop.
Every time when I photograph something, it comes to my mind only after looking and observing that particular subject. Then I try to snap that subject from different angles and then check which one is best and then I start working on that and developing that particular photo.
Feather
Feather with Water Droplets
The above photograph is taken with Nikon D5500, Lens 55-200mm, ISO- 640, Aperture- f/16, Shutter Speed- 1/50Sec, Focal Length- 50mm. 
One day early in the morning I got this feather at the back yard of my house and then I decided to snap it but I wanted to get the reflection of some part of this feather and therefore I decided to keep it on something which will reflect back its own image. Therefore I used my Tab and sprinkled some water using spray on the feather as well as on the Tab and then shoot this from different angles and used the one that I liked most. I found it to be more attractive in black and white and went for that
Bangles_Vermilion
Indian Traditional Bangles and Vermilion with reflecting image
The above photograph is taken with Nikon D5500, Lens 55mm, ISO- 800, Aperture- f/3.5, Shutter Speed- 1/125Sec, Focal Length- 50mm 
In Indian Tradition Bangles, Vermilion and Mangalsutra are given high priority and it will be a tricky idea to snap a photograph of Bangles in a way that it could be presented in a best possible way. In order to get the reflection of Bangles and Vermilion I used mobile screen putting it right in front of the screen in a way to get the reflection. How you represent your thought is important and how to set the subject so as to create a certain impact on a person who is looking at that photograph. Your Idea brings the life in the photograph. Your ability is judged by the way you represent your concept. Your Photograph should speak though it is a still photograph even then the person should be able to interpret from your photograph that what you want to convey the message.
The more you click the more knowledge you gain, therefore always keep on snapping photographs and improve your photography with your own experience.

30 comments:

  1. Marrige is the day,where everyone wants to capture there fabulous momemt with their life partner.Capturing those moment is also a art.Its time to say thanks to photographer in Lucknow

    maternity photographer in Lucknow | candid photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Article is awasome check my photography Blog Banku phtography
    And Also Visit Facebook Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Banku Photography and sure I will go through your blog.

      Delete
  3. I truly like to reading your post. Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a nice information.
    orlando wedding photographers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb work fantastic..!
    Thank you for sharing nice information. This information such as a very wonderful and use able post for many events and occasion.


    Hire Photographer in Allahabad
    Photo Printing Services in Allahabad

    Candid Photographer in Allahabad
    Best photographer in Allahabad

    ReplyDelete
  5. This article is extremely useful and intersting, Thanks for sharing such an instructive article with us.keep updating.....!

    best Wedding photographer in lucknow

    Candid photographer in Lucknow

    best Photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderfull! I like the way you scripted your thoughts of photography into a blogpost. Such a great effort. By the way, My name is Eno Enefiok and I too am a photography enthusiast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eno I try to bring in front what even a layman could understand, thanks for appreciating my work.

      Delete
  7. Hey Nice Blog!! Thanks For Sharing!!! This is really a fantastic blog and I especially the wedding shots are looking super cool.

    Photographer for events
    OB Van in Lucknow
    Webcasting in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Product Photography Services in Lucknow
    Best Engagement Photographer in Luckknow
    Best Wedding Photographer in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice article photography as a challenge is results with some innovative ideas .Thank You,keep sharing Post like this.Best Photographer in Lucknow

    wedding photographer

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Nice Blog!!! Thank you for sharing information. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post. Keep Blogging!

    https://goo.gl/posts/jJwu9

    ReplyDelete
  12. Corporate Headshot Photography New Orleans, LA
    We at Lee Henderson Photography, deliver high production value professional and the Best Actor Headshot Photography, Corporate Headshot Photography and Headshots portraits Photography service and packages to meet your needs and budget.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for sharing your blog so interesting. After looking through different websites I finally found something worth reading. Keep Blogging!


    Best Wedding Photographer in Lucknow
    Candid Wedding Photographer in Lucknow
    Best Candid Wedding Photography in Lucknow

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's really a great and helpful piece of info. I'm glad that you just shared this useful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My pleasure that you found my effort worth reading.

    ReplyDelete